Click image above for race flyers
About Practice and Races:
- Riders may only practice in one group unless they have paid for multiple bikes. Practice stickers will be issued to all riders and must be put on the front number plate. We will split/combine classes as necessary.
- Practice order will vary due to track conditions.
- We require helmet and boots for all riders.
- All classes are considered modified unless "stock" appears in the name.
- Age for mini bike classes will be the rider's age on Jan 1 of this year. Birth certificate is proof of age.
- Age for Vet classes will be the rider's age on the day of the Event. Driver's license is proof of age.
- A tether type kill switch is required to be installed on each quad being used for either practice or racing.
- Vertical number plates and Nerf bars are also required.
- We have full concession on race days and limited concession during practices
Call before you Haul! 972-742-2228